Under 18?


‚ÄčIf you're under the age of 18 by state law we need one thing from each of these bullet points.


  • Photo ID for minor

    • State issued ID

    • Driving permit

    • School ID

    • Yearbook 

    • Passport

    • Military ID

  • State or government issued ID for parent/guardian 

    • License

    • State ID

    • Passport

    • Military ID

  • Birth certificate for minor

    • If adopted we'll need the adoption paperwork

    • If living with guardian we'll need the court documented guardianship papers